Livingston County, established in 1837, is located in the northeast quarter of Illinois, and consists of 1,043 square miles and 30 townships. It is the fourth largest county in the state. Centrally located along I-55 and historic Route 66, it offers small town living with something for everyone. Being just (98 mi) southwest of Chicago, and (201 mi) northeast of St. Louis, it offers daily Amtrak service to/from Pontiac to both that is easily accessible.
Even though Pontiac is the largest city in Livingston County, it also includes: Chatsworth, Cornell, Cullom, Dwight, Fairbury, Flanagan, Forrest, Graymont, Odell, and Saunemin. Come see why Livingston County is a unique and interesting place to live!
We live here, work here and love our community. It’s made up of amazing neighborhoods, each offering residents a unique lifestyle. With parks, shops, restaurants, culture, festivals and more, neighborhoods that have a little something for everyone. Explore!
- Campus – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/campus,_illinois
- Chatsworth – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/chatsworth,_illinois
- Cornell – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/cornell,_illinois
- Cullom – www.cullomillinois.com
- Dwight – www.dwightillinois.org
- Emington – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/emington,_illinois
- Fairbury – www.cityoffairbury.com
- Flanagan – http://villageofflanaganil.com
- Forrest – www.forrestil.org
- Graymont – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/graymont,_illinois
- Longpoint – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/longpoint,_illinois
- Odell – http://odell-il.com
- Pontiac – www.pontiac.org
- Saunemin – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/saunemin,_illinois
- South Streator – www.ci.streator.il.us
- Strawn – http://en/wikipedia.org/wiki/strawn,_illinois