We are a local Realtor® Association created to:
- Unite the Livingston County real estate profession to exert a beneficial influence upon the profession and related interests.
- Promote and maintain high standards of conduct in the real estate profession as expressed in the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® Code of Ethics.
- Provide a unified medium for real estate owners and those engaged in the real estate profession so that their interests may be safeguarded and progress forward.
- Further the interests of home and other real property ownership.
- Unite those in the real estate profession in Livingston County with the ILLINOIS REALTORS® and the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® thus furthering their own objectives in Illinois and the USA.
- Designate for the benefit of the public, individuals authorized to use the term REALTOR® and REALTORS® as licenses, approved and controlled by the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®.